Full Time Sales Specialist
Every day is an opportunity for our associates to deeply connect with people in a profound and personal way. Our associates are the core of our mission and we know that offering them genuine rewards and heart filling job satisfaction is the key to our success as a company. Here you’ll find opportunities to grow your career at any level whether you have direct contact with resident or support someone who does, and be inspired personally. With over 60,000 associates, there’s a place for you to make a difference in lives of the families we serve throughout our continuum of care.
We are looking for a seasoned sales/marketing professional with a proven track record of generating and closing qualified leads. As our Sales Specialist, you will partner with executive directors and regional sales managers to improve occupancy at our communities. We will provide you with the training and support to develop referral sources and bring in new residents. This position can be highly rewarding from both a compensation and community service standpoint. We have recently increased payout opportunities based on growing occupancy, which rewards all commissionable sales associates in a community or selling network. Come be part of a team committed to improving the lives of seniors.
* Assume open sales or sales supervisory position at assigned senior communities
* Work closely with the Executive Director (ED) and Sales and Marketing staff in the development and execution of the marketing plans in the assigned community or region
* Provide direct selling support to improve sales performance and meet assignment sales expectations
* Develop relationships with qualified referral sources, conduct tours with potential residents and their families, and close sales
* Establish public relations events to promote goodwill in the community
* Maintain good, active relationships with all residents and their families
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university
* Three years of related experience and/or training
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating environment, Microsoft Office, and e-mail programs
* Willingness to travel to Brookdale communities
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone though the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.