Full Time Sales Manager
Brookdale St. Augustine – 150 Mariner Health Way, St. Augustine, FL 32086
Every day is an opportunity for our associates to deeply connect with people in a profound and personal way. Our associates are the core of our mission and we know that offering them genuine rewards and heart filling job satisfaction is the key to our success as a company. Here you’ll find opportunities to grow your career at any level whether you have direct contact with resident or support someone who does, and be inspired personally. With over 60,000 associates, there’s a place for you to make a difference in lives of the families we serve throughout our continuum of care.
We are looking for a sales/marketing professional with a proven track record of generating and closing qualified leads. As our Sales Manager, you will partner with the executive director and regional sales managers to improve occupancy at our community. We will provide you with the training and support to develop referral sources and bring in new residents. This position can be highly rewarding from both a compensation and community service standpoint. We have recently increased payout opportunities based on growing occupancy, which reward all commissionable sales associates in a community or selling network. Come be part of a team committed to improving the lives of seniors.
We're passionate about serving seniors…are you? Now's your chance to build your sales career with us.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Maintain and/or improve community occupancy level and revenue production in accordance with business and marketing plans
* Manage sales process by understanding prospective residents' needs and educating them about the community's services and programs
* Coordinate and complete all activities needed for sales, including visiting prospects' homes, conducting initial assessments or sales presentations, and ensuring all required forms are completed prior to move-in
* Increase community awareness through participation in outside events, professional groups and local community involvement
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field from an accredited college or university preferred
* Four years of sales experience with a proven track record of generating and closing a high percentage of qualified leads
* Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office and database systems
* Ability to effectively listen and communicate both verbally and in writing
If you are a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.